Sunday, September 6, 2009

are you living the life you always dreamed of

I grew up believing that if I followed all the rules, life would just work out. I graduated high school, went to university, got married, had kids, became a social worker....and worked and worked and worked and than there were cut backs and I was cut back. Following all the rules got day care people raising my kids, student loans, job that didn't pay me what I was worth and depending on the economy, laid off or fired.

When I first discovered network marketing, like many people, I was skeptical. The first thought was, "pyramid scheme". After getting educated about the concept of direct marketing, I realized that it could be a very real business. There are scams out there like any other business, however, there are very real opportunities for people to build residual income that pays you what your worth and can survive any economic times. Better yet, it has given me the time to be there for my kids and their kids.

So, ask yourself this, are you living the life you've always dreamed of? Is your job secure? If you work really hard will you continually get raises? If you should for some reason not be able to work, will the checks still keep coming in? Do you get paid every time someone pays their phone, Internet, or cell?

Do you market essential products that people already use everyday for a better price? Does it have a compensation plan that pays you in bonuses while you are building a residual income? Does it have an upline who are committed to helping you build your business? All you need to do is to find 3 people to join the business and 20 customers who want to save money on their phone and internet bill in all of your career. visit our website and get started building the future you have dreamed of. www.skchampions.acnrep.com

No comments:

Post a Comment